Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve was quiet this year. Usually we go to Mass with Jason's parents and watch the nativity with the kids from their congregation, then eat dinner with them but they moved to Washington last January so this year we had a nice quiet day at home. I am so glad that Dave and Amber could join us for dinner and opening gifts. Christmas Eve was a success until about 3 in the morning when I started throwing up. Yep the flu hit and it hit hard. Christmas morning was sort of a blur. Jason was awesome and took the kids to church and then over to my parents for the Christmas celebration. He got home about 6pm just in time to hit the toilet. Yep he got the flu too and then the next day Ethan got it. We were all wiped out for days. So I guess this will be a memorable year.












3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, I was just thinking about you today and then saw these posts! Good to have an update. Sorry about the buy ya'll got. We got it for new years. Blech! I need to call you. You are looking so cute all preggers and all:)

Heather said...

You are adorable pregnant...don't think I have ever seen you pregnant. I am going to assume that you know what you are having....if so what and when is the official due date. One of these times I will have to catch you when you are up in the "home" area.

Chris and Michelle said...

So sorry you were sick for xmas! We had Influenza over the holidays last year and it was a nightmare...so not fun! Im glad you at least got to enjoy xmas eve...
You look darling!