Friday, February 1, 2013

Turkey Day

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!  I think that Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday because it is fun to get together and participate in my favorite pastime eating.  No really I love thanksgiving because there is no hustle and bustle and we get together with family and I get to think about all of the things that I am thankful for.  This year I am especially grateful for my little family, it has been so much fun having baby Emery around she has been such a great addition, all of the kids love her and she is so sweet.  I am so thankful for our health, what a huge blessing.  I am especially grateful for the gospel it helps me prioritize my life and reassures me that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me and looks out for us.  I am also very grateful for a husband who works hard for us.  It has been one crazy year he has moved to a new building and is now doing in house printing.  He was up at the crack of dawn every morning trying to get everything done.  He is is a hard worker and I appreciate that he takes care of us.  I feel really really blessed.
 We had thanksgiving in St George this year.  My Mom and Dad came and Mark Shelley and their cute kiddos came.  The cousins always have fun hanging out.

 We went on a little walk after Turkey dinner and these two zonked out.


1 comment:

shelley said...

The pic of the boys cracks me up! Tryptophan at its best, right?! Thanks for a fun T-day weekend :)